1930s fashion is one of my favourite styles when it comes to vintage clothes, but rather difficult to construct with the means of Second Life – especially when you don’t want to wear an “out of the box” outfit all the time, but I think I succeeded with this one. Also, I felt like donning a “serious” outfit before indulging in the playful nature of spring dresses, and there is a certain grown-up quality to the clothes of this decade which you don’t find in the years before of afterwards.
Sometimes, the outfits I blog go through a rather long evolution before I decide they are ready for taking a picture, but this one was a very straight-forward and quick development: every single item I tried just fell into place and the most time-consuming task was fitting the hair under the hat.
- Skin: (5th & Oxford) Brooke FAIR Subtle 6
- Eyes: [LeLutka]-Reflections-Mist-Eyes
- Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes – Feather [not available anymore]
- Hair: Ingenue :: Myrna :: Natural Black
- Jacket & Gloves: [The Sweetest Good-bye] 2nd Moon – Grey
- Skirt: Ingenue :: Vintage Basics :: Secretary :: Ebon
- Stockings: *Sheer* Stockings 01: Nylon Black
- Shoes: Maitreya Neyya * Toe-cap grey
- Hat: *COCO*_WoolFeltFedora_Black
- Bag: [LeLutka]-handbagBLACK
- Pose: *TorridWear* – Geometry 04